Director, Clinical Research Scientist - Oncology
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics, primarily for oncology. The position is Director, Clinical Research Scientist, and will be placed in the company's Geneva brand. The Director, Clinical Research Scientist will work with the physicians and other members of the Clinical Team to provide clinical research support for programs as assigned by phase or therapeutic area.
- Developing protocols for clinical studies.
- Preparing clinical development plans.
- Drafting clinical scientific documents such as IND and any related amendments.
- Investigating Brochures, Annual Reports and other FDA submissions.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and summarizing safety and efficacy data in ongoing studies.
- Assisting with study design for exploratory development.
- Leading the clinical matrix teams for assigned compounds.
- Developing relationships with appropriate consultants.
- Writing abstracts and presenting data at scientific meetings, both internally and externally.
- Serving as liaison to project teams, CROs and others.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree, preferably Pharm.D. or PhD., in a scientific/life-sciences field.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in research, with at least 3 or more of those years in drug development experience.
- Any prior Oncology/Haematology Drug Development experience is a plus.
- Excellent oral, written and communicative proficiency in English.
- An ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical ability.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Russell on +44 203 824 6104or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is proud to represent a well-known international radiopharmaceutical company with sites around the globe looking to hire a Head of Governance & Compliance, located in Geneva.
Up to £100000 per annum
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking an Associate Director of Clinical Development to be based in Cambridge, Uk on a permanent basis.
Up to £140000 per annum
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Director of Clinical Development to be based in Cambridge, Uk on a permanent basis.
ProClinical is working with a biopharmaceutical company devoted to the development of a new generation of innovative drugs.