Director, Clinical Development
at ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Director of Clinical Development, based in Boston, MA.
- Design and execution of clinical development programs.
- Oversee and manage the development and execution of clinical strategy.
- Lead clinical protocol development.
- Serve as the medical and safety monitor for rare disease and oncology studies.
- Support the development and execution of clinical studies including the identification and management of collaborators, consultants, and/or Clinical Research Organizations (CROs).
- Responsible for clinical sections of protocols, study procedure manuals, ICFs, INDs, Investigator Brochures and DSURs.
- Participate in and contribute to regulatory meetings, including preparing briefing documents.
- Oversee clinical study reporting, including data interpretation, and quality, accuracy and timeliness of clinical study reports and FDAAA registering and reporting.
- Interface with key opinion leaders and manage scientific presentations at advisory boards, key scientific meetings and external committee meetings.
- Works with external experts to present and publish clinical trial data.
Skills And Qualifications
- MD or MD/PhD with experience in immuno-oncology and 5+ years of Clinical Trial and/or Translational Research experience.
- Strong basic science and clinical research background in academia or industry.
- Experience authoring, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting oncology clinical trials.
- Experience in regulatory interactions including scientific advice, filing INDs and submissions
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong record of high-quality peer-reviewed publications.
- Strong working knowledge of GCP, EMA, and FDA policies.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Miles Tobin at (+1) 617-545-5922 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Clinical Scientist, based in Boston, MA.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with an international biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Management Associate.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading global pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Senior Clinical Operations Program Leader position
Diegem, Flemish Brabant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an R&D Clinical Research Manager
£0.00 - £350 per day
ProClinical is excited to partner with a leading biotechnical company
£0.00 - £625 per hour
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Director, Clinical Operations position
£0.00 - £500.00 per hour
ProClinical is currently advertising a vacancy for a Contract Lead Clinical Study Manager position
Nouvelle opportunitée de CHARGE DE PROJET MEDICAL RWE / RWE SPECIALIST, CDD de 1 an renouvelable, en region parisienne (92)
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Regulatory Executive Senior - Level 2 position with a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
£0.00 - £66.00 per hour
An international recruitment agency that assists experienced professionals with finding contract and permanent jobs
Highly Competitive Salary
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Clinical Project Manager, based in Irvine, CA.