Digital Content Marketing Executive
At Proclinical we help to fuel the growth of the life sciences industry globally. Our staffing and consulting partnerships help good companies to work better, so they can innovate and change lives.
Established in 2005, Proclinical has expanded rapidly year-on-year to become the market leading specialist in the industry, currently employing over 200 people across the EU, APAC and North America. Our partners include major blue-chip firms such as GSK, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and many more.
We Offer You:
- Annual international holiday super-incentive for top performers
- Quarterly performance incentives, including trips to the theatre, horse racing, go karting and Michelin star restaurants
- Continuous support and training with our learning and development team
- Dynamic and inclusive culture
- Dress-down and earlier finish every Friday
- Fun office space located by London Liverpool Street
- Company benefits - Pru Vitality Healthcare, subsidised Virgin Active gym membership, extended gym lunches, season ticket travel loan, contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme
Proclinical's marketing team have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Marketing Specialist to join us at our global headquarters in the City of London.
The main purpose of this role is to assist in developing and implementing Proclinical's global content marketing strategy to grow the visibility of the brand online and increase website lead conversions.
You will be responsible for optimising the company website for search engine visibility, usability and lead conversions, and creating, maintaining and implementing a content calendar that enhances Proclinical's reputation and grows our audience across new and existing markets.
The right person for this role will have a good blend of technical SEO knowledge and creativity. You will need to be able to utilise data to plan the direction of content and also copywrite engaging and effective content across a mix of digital channels including the company website, social media, PPC, email and third party sites.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to formulate a content strategy for our various brands based on the business goals, market insights and data analysis.
- Ongoing planning and maintaining of digital content calendars to include relevant, targeted content and communicating deadlines to the marketing team
- Copywriting and publishing engaging and search-engine friendly blogs, adverts and other content for the company's international websites, microsites, social media pages and partner websites, communicating with Country Manager's and language translators to localise content where necessary
- Independently conducting research on blog topics, including interviewing subject matter experts and searching for information from trusted sources online and offline
- Copywriting of content for company website, marketing emails, social media posts using appropriate style and language for the intended personas while ensuring effective use of keywords and links for search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Creating, monitoring and analysing PPC campaigns for search, display and social media channels
- Working with the website account manager, designers, developers and UX team to suggest and implement improvements to the site's performance and optimise it's usability
- Reviewing and updating webpages to improve content, search optimisation and relevance to the evolving needs of the business
- Reviewing web pages for quality errors, fixing redirects and broken links
- Creating and publishing new website pages based on new services and new business needs
- Selecting and adding appropriate internal links and calls-to-action to blogs and website content
- Monitoring blog performance and continuously analysing market trends to inform content campaign development
- Monitor keyword positioning of Proclinical and its competitors
- Continuously analysing market trends to inform content campaign development
- Reviewing and updating keyword lists based on relevance, trends and evolution of the business needs
- Keeping abreast of SEO and search trends and technologies
- Experience in using search engine marketing (SEM) & search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques, including long tail keywords, positioning and density, title, H tags and meta data, backlinking etc.
- Able to write highly engaging blog articles for different target audiences with a blend of readability for the user and essential search optimisation techniques.
- Exceptional knowledge of Google and Bing Analytics & Webmaster Tools
- Experience in creating and managing PPC campaigns
- Experience in strategic content planning
- Experience in competitor analysis
- Exceptional English spelling and grammar with a versatile vocabulary that can be adapted to different audiences
- Efficient research, copywriting and editorial skills
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a similar role with a proven track record of achieving goals for relevant metrics
To apply, please click Apply or submit your CV and portfolio to Stephanie Read (firstname.lastname@example.org). If emailing, please mention where you saw our advert. Successful applicants will be asked to complete a short brief as part of the assessment process before being invited for interview.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently seeking a marketing coordinator for a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.