Digital Biomarker Medical Writer
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Digital Biomarker Medical Writer position with a global healthcare client. The organisation is seeking an exceptional incumbent to join their team in Switzerland on a contract basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a top healthcare company which provides an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicine.
- Developing compelling narratives and presentations using data from innovative digital biomarker approaches in clinical trials.
- Writing manuscripts for peer-reviewed journal articles to establish the biological, clinical, and patient relevant of data collected in novel digital biomarker approaches.
- Driving the review process of these journal articles with scientific, clinical, and other experts.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in natural science, medical science, or similar field.
- At least 5 years of experienced in medical writing.
- A track record of writing compelling publications in high impact, peer reviewed journals.
- A track record of writing publications using data collected in clinical trials.
- Previous experience with writing publications using sensor data, such as biomechanical, speech, or ECG, is desirable.
- Familiarity with the interpretation of large clinical data sets.
- Previous experience in Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Schizophrenia, neuromuscular atrophies/dystrophies is desirable.
- Experience with clinical data management is desirable.
- At least 1 years of sales or leadership experience.
- Demonstrable experience with troubleshooting and processing issues.
- Capable of working in a team, analysing, and working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solving problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Andrea Rotmistrovsky Valcárcel at +44 203 854 0675 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Reviewer, Global Drug Safety & Risk Management (GDSRM) position
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Officer position with a leading CRO
Up to £120 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy for a Medical Affairs Assistant position
£0.00 - £51.00 per hour
ProClinical is happy to announce that a large global biotechnology company working within the fields of neurodegenerative disease