Diagnostics Sales Specialist - Philippines
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Diagnostics Sales Specialist to be based in their office in the Philippines. The organisation offers genetic profiling services to cancer research, clinical cancer treatment, and drug discovery. This position is an exciting opportunity to work in the pharmaceutical commercial field.
- Identifying potential clients, and decision makers within the client organisation, such as hospitals and clinics, as well as researching and building relationships with new clients.
- Setting up meetings between client and company's decision makers, plan approaches, and product pitches, working cross-functionally to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handling objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors.
- Identifying and developing the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Skills and Requirements:
- A good bachelor's degree in Life science or pharmacy.
- Technical knowledge of laboratory products and working practices.
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience in the healthcare industry will be preferred.
- Previous diagnostic or medical device sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience selling medical or laboratory capital equipment and/or consumable types of products.
- Ability to build customer relationships at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-suite.
- Experience prospecting and growing an account list.
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Experience managing without authority.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cherry Medrano at +6531593197 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
EA Licence No.: EA13C6865
Registration No: R1215238
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Revenue Ops Specialist.
A leading medical device organisation is recruiting a Territory Manager Interventional Oncology to their office in France.
A leading medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager - Europe.
Amsterdam, North Holland
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for their office in the Netherlands.
£0.00 - £170000.00 per annum
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Representative Endoscopy position.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a Contracts and Budget Specialist - Denmark.
An international medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Responsible Administration Des Ventes based in their office in Paris.
München (81249), Bayern
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Representative Foot and Ankle - Orthopedics position.
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
München (81249), Bayern
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Territory Sales Manager.
An international research company is advertising a vacancy for a Technical Sales Specialist, based in North-West Germany.