Diagnostic Project Manager
An exciting position has arisen for a Diagnostic Project Manager to join a large international biotech in England. You will cross functionally across diagnostics and programme teams, to ensure strategic alignment.
- Manages multiple complex projects to deliver to time, cost and quality
- Creates and manages project plans to track and drive delivery of major milestones
- Coaches, and works with, Diagnostic Information Managers to ensure accuracy of project/ portfolio information
- Drives process simplification and standardisation across Precision Medicine to maximise efficiencies and establish best practice
- Meeting planning and facilitation
- Plans and facilitates Diagnostic Project Team meetings, ensuring accurate actions are captured, circulated and followed up on.
- Plans and facilitates Precision Medicine project review meetings, attended by Precision Medicine leaders, diagnostic project team members and key R&D stakeholders
- Deputises for the Diagnostic Project Manager at programme level, as necessary
Skills and Requirements
- BA/BSc in relevant subject (or equivalent experience)
- Professional project management qualification (e.g. PMP)
- Significant experience within a scientific project management environment
- Expert understanding of Project Management techniques, tools and principles
- Strong organisation and forward-planning skills, with attention to detail
- A professional, enthusiastic and proactive approach, with the ability to independently manage a diverse and demanding workload
- Experience of using Microsoft Office/ Outlook, project planning tools and web-based programmes
- Prior experience in managing and reporting of project information
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.