Development Business Operations Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Development Business Operations Associate for leading pharmaceutical company located in Southern San Francisco, CA. Successful candidate will have experience working with contracts, payment reconciliation, invoice processing, and project management/coordination.
- Invoice review, expense account coding, and review routing.
- Research and review site payment data and determine payment status, determine if over or under payment has occurred, and answer site and GSI team queries. Requires in-depth and often complex investigation of payment discrepancies and thorough, yet efficient communication
- Responsible for clinical administrative operations activities involving clinical finance support and/or assistance with contract negotiations. Complete responsibilities in a timely, organized way.
- Identify issues/problems and provide customary recommendations for solutions. May focus on either contracts or finance or both areas based on business need. Coordinate and ensures that monthly payment processes are completed accurately and on time.
- Work on diverse business problems that require financial analysis with oversight from more senior individuals in department. Assist clinical teams in resolving financial issues as they relate to either site or vendor contracts.
- Coordinate the preparation, execution, and tracking of domestic and/or international clinical site agreements, including study-specific budget templates, contracts and other documents with specific guidance from manager.
- Work closely with internal and vendor clinical teams to ensure rapid start-up of study sites. Responsible for tracking the progress of study-start-up activities as it relates to contracts and budgets.
- Assist clinical teams in evaluating the progress of vendor contracts as the clinical program progresses. Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate moderate proficiency in the use of complex budgeting & forecasting database tools.
- Interact well with clinical teams, legal, and corporate finance.
- Perform routine work under moderate supervision and complex tasks under general supervision.
Skills and Requirements:
- Pharma or Biotech experience preferred.
- 3-5+ years' experience with a BA or BS in a relevant discipline.
- Relevant experience typically includes contract administration or finance.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Sourcing Manager to their office in Switzerland.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Business Analyst I, to be based in their Swiss office.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Marketing Lead.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Commercial Strategic Planning Lead.
A vacancy has arisen for a CEO with an innovative pharmaceutical enterprise in Shanghai.
A major biotechnology company currently has an exciting new job opportunity for a Business Insights and Intelligence Manager to join their team in Uxbridge.
€0.00 - €90000.00 per annum
Bratislava , Slovakia
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Country Manager in their European office.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Data Scientist based in their Swiss office.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Manager.