Development and Technical Manager
A global pharmaceutical company is seeking to hire a Development and Technical Manager to their UK office. This international organisation is involved in the acquisition and licensing of mature products, along with the manufacturing and logistics of these products. This is an exciting opportunity to bolster a career in the pharmaceutical and scientific industry.
- Lead cross functional project teams, facilitating communications, teamwork, and problem solving to ensure delivery to plan.
- Deliver projects using the project management tool and techniques - report progress, escalate issues, and make recommendations.
- Identify and mitigate technical risks to supply, propose, and progress technical projects needed to secure future supply.
- Provide technical leadership on assigned projects, anticipate, and resolve risks/issues.
- Provide technical input into regulatory dossiers.
- Work alongside our external partners to develop solutions and trouble-shoot technical issues with production which threaten day to day operations.
- Contribute to the wider teams within the company, engendering teamwork and co-operation across organisation.
Skills and Requirements:
- Significant experience (>10 years) in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Qualified to degree level or above in a scientific discipline.
- A strong pharmaceutical scientific background, preferably within analytical development, formulation, or manufacturing.
- The ability to anticipate risks and identify mitigation strategies.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Marjolene D'Almeida-Ayeni at +44 203 854 2626 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Technical Manager for their office in the UK.