Data Steward, Product Data Management Consultant
ProClinical is seeking a Data Steward for a global CRO to be based in London on a contract basis. This role forms a part of the Technology Solutions Delivery function, providing technology-based data management and business intelligence solutions and services to our customers. The position carries the responsibility of data stewardship within product master data management operations on behalf of our client, working in close collaboration with related teams within the company.
- Supports the markets by ensuring tickets are resolved by working with MDM project and operations teams at global and country level
- Supports data quality improvement initiatives for Product Master data and Customer Master Data relating to HCP's and HCO's (Healthcare Professionals and Organisations).
- Determine current state issues with data quality and identify root causes of those issues. Recommend plans to address and resolve the root causes and support the implementation of the recommendations.
- Recommend improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
- Organizes, prioritizes and leads own work
- Able to successfully adjust to multiple business demands and shifting priorities
Skills and Requirements:
- Able to independently interact with operations teams and analysts across the organisation
- Project management, communications
- Understanding of data management processes and technologies
- SQL skills to query databases for Data Quality assessments and profiling
- Intermediate to advanced skills in data manipulation using Excel
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- The desired candidate should have strong data stewardship and quality management background, ideally within the Pharmaceutical industry with a focus on pharmaceutical product data.
- Significant experience in Master Data Management operations
- Primary research capabilities to support data investigations and data quality maintenance
- Exposure to use of product master data within commercial functions of a Pharma company
- Exposure to use of customer master data within commercial functions of a Pharma company a plus
- Experience working in a multi-country service environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Magenis on + 44 203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company