An exciting role has arisen for a talented Data Scientist in Basel. This is an amazing opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company and solidify your career as a Scientist.
- Develop an understanding of organizational priorities and early insight into changing project needs
- Develop software solutions or self-service tools with the appropriate compliance requirement
- Translate unstructured and complex safety questions into the right data science problems, predictive models, statistical tests, and analytical solutions
- Develop a robust understanding of clinical, and real-world data sources, their structure, provenance, and quality
- Apply data wrangling when necessary and always ensure good programming practise are used
- Train, lead and mentor junior members of the group
- Delivers subject matter expertise for analytics across stakeholders from the PS organization.
Skills and Requirements
- MSc. (with 3+ years of experience) or PhD in in a quantitative discipline
- Experience in working with complex numerical challenges/ tasks
- Experience with applied (bio)statistics required (e.g., mixed effects models)
- Experience with longitudinal data analysis is a plus
- Experience in medical field or analysis of human behaviour is a plus
- Fluency in Python required
- Fluency in R, and/or MATLAB is a plus
- Experience in digital biomarker validation is a plus
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Anna Bigiotti on +44 2038542470 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.