Data Management Lead
A job vacancy for a Data Management Lead has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operates in 140 countries worldwide and has market leading products in multiple therapy areas.
- Provide leadership to ensure the project is completed within budget, schedule and according to contract specifications.
- Must manage time, and understand financials, maintain focus on quality, balancing deadlines with ensuring high quality output
- Thorough knowledge of the eClinical suite and additional tools and systems that can be integrated with a particular EDC system
- Thorough knowledge of all activities during Study Maintenance and Database Lock. Review of metrics to determine risks and risk mitigation plans as required
- Effectively communicate and manage internal project teams, external customers and third-party vendors.
- Accountable for quality control of project deliverables and timely delivery of projects.
- Manage appropriate project level resourcing of staff and staff assignments. Identify and request staff necessary for the project team.
- Ensure information entered into management systems is accurate and updated on a regular basis.
- Review metrics reports regularly, determine the cause of any project overruns, track scope of ongoing work to identify and raise CIS in a timely manner.
- Participate in meetings with Business Development / PFD / PL to understand the scope of the contract and any Master Service Agreement in place for the client
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and / or other qualifications in a science or industry related discipline
- Substantial experience in clinical research
- Ability to work effectively with and motivate virtual teams
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus, ability to interact professionally within a client organization
- Excellent technical skills including but not limited to the knowledge of Clinical Trial/Data
- Competent in written and oral English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Eleni Boumpa at +44 207 440 0633 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.