An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Data Coordinator to their office in Italy. Specialising in multiple therapy areas, the company boasts a superb pipeline with products that include treatments for diabetes, cancer, and asthma. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that operates in over 90 countries across the globe. This will be a contract role, lasting 8 months.
- Ensuring complete and accurate capture of all reportable data.
- Provides consistent, quality, and compliant operational processing in support of data capture.
- Liaising and tracking any process questions between LOC representatives and project team.
- Following all defined operational procedures as specified by the EFPIA Project Team.
- Executing ongoing data validation and reconciliation process with all internal stakeholders and external agencies to confirm the completeness and accuracy of reportable data.
- Working across internal stakeholders and external agencies for any data remediation, validation, and exceptions handling assuring collaboration with the data collection team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar or comparable capacity.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at +44 203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.