Data Coordination Specialist
ProClinical has a brilliant opportunity for a Data Coordination Specialist to be based in Jacksonville, Florida on a permanent basis. This job will be with one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
This Data Coordination Specialist job will provide support to the company's Global Medical Operations team.
- Regularly coordinate between surgical and vision care teams to capture pertinent conference and peer-reviewed journal submissions in the pipelines early on in the year.
- Follow-up on a regular basis with designated contacts to monitor progress of publications and update data spreadsheets accordingly.
- Ensuring all peer reviewed publications material (including conference submissions) are compliantly reviewed through the Pubstrat or current compliant review process.
- Tracking conference material status within Pubstrat or other compliant review process (including PSIDs, items received, approved, etc.) from date of receipt to conference submission deadline.
- Ensure all key team members are regularly updated on materials for publication entering Pubstrat for review. Other functions as required from time to time.
- Completing and submitting documentation necessary to establish new payee accounts.
- Completing and submitting PO request forms to Ariba Super User for PO creation, providing PR & PO #'s to Publications Specialist for budget tracking purposes.
- Submitting contract request forms in Request Navigator for draft SOWs, amendments to extend term, etc.
- Completing cross-border and fair market value forms, obtaining signed and dated CVs.
- Coordinating GMA related activities involving documentation maintained in TeamCenter.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader on + 1 267 983 0134 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Reviewer, Global Drug Safety & Risk Management (GDSRM) position
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Officer position with a leading CRO
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Digital Biomarker Medical Writer position