Customer Service Representative (Swedish)
An international medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Customer Service Representative (Swedish) to join their office in the Netherlands. The organisation is a leading manufacturer of medical devices used in diagnostic and interventional cardiology and radiology procedures. Their primary products consist of inflation devices used in angioplasty, stent placement, and discography. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading organisation that utilises innovative and dynamic next-generation stent technology whilst working with physicians and clinicians in hospitals and clinics worldwide.
- Working for the Sweden market.
- Promptly answering incoming customer calls and e-mails to place orders for products.
- Entering sales orders and being responsible for all aspects of that order until satisfactory delivery to the customer is made.
- Researching and resolving complaints, problems, and concerns that customers may have with all facets of product ordering, sales, and service.
- Supporting customers with various enquiries about products.
- Tracking product shipments upon the customer's request.
- Sending product samples to customers upon their request.
- Liaising with shipping, marketing, quality assurance, and manufacturing to ensure that the products are available as soon as possible for shipment to the customer.
- Tracking the progress of and being responsible for ensuring that custom kits are manufactured in a timely manner to meet customers' demands.
- Responsible for the timely and correct handling of reported RGAs.
- Supporting the Sales Reps and Sales Manager with various tasks and projects, like various sales reports, promotional projects, preparation for sales meetings, product launches, written price quotations, and offers.
- Backing-up for other Customer Service Representatives and colleagues.
- Performing other related duties and tasks as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Education equivalent to a high school diploma.
- One year of related experience with at least 6 months of it in a customer service capacity.
- Knowledge of applicable customer service techniques and the ability to apply those techniques while working with the public.
- Knowledge of returned goods and shipping processes.
- Need to speak & write Native Swedish & English fluently.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sofia Amark at +44 2038543317 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for anTalent Sourcing Consultant position.
A leading technology commercialisation and research company is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant and Reception/Administration Supervisor
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Accountant position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Princeton, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operational Data Steward position with a leading pharmaceutical company that specialises in diabetes care.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
A global biopharmaceutical company with an impressive track record of success with developing and commercialising important therapies is currently seeking to recruit a Medical Assistant.
A leading bio-pharmaceutical company is partnering with ProClinical to recruit an RA Manager to join their office in Beijing.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a HRIS Specialist IV position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Foster City, California
A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Senior Events Planner job
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Paralegal position with a leading pharmaceutical research company