Customer Service Analyst - Finance, Accounts Payable
Proclinical is currently seeking a Customer Service Analyst for a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ. Successful candidate will be responsible for Accounts Payable and Expense Management Customer Service areas including the GSC process. This position is responsible for supporting all project related tasks including development, tracking, implementation, training and follow through, for system upgrades and enhancements in the customer service area.
- Provide 2nd level customer support/service to all employees in the Expense Management and Accounts Payable area.
- Create, develop, and execute training to all field and in-house employees on end users on Expense Reimbursement and Accounts Payable System and related policies and procedures.
- Complete transactional metrics, related analytical support, and provide insights to improve processes.
- Assist in development and ongoing completion of reporting metrics and KPIs for Accounts Payable and Expense Management.
- Maintain Corporate Cared Program & Oversee daily activity.
- Work independently on a variety of complex and diversified department activities and projects requiring sound planning, judgement, adaptability and accountability.
- Ensure compliance with company's policies and financial controls regarding Employee Expense Reimbursement & Accounts Payable processes.
- Handle complex SAP Accounts Payable and Concur Expense reimbursement system transactional processing issues.
- Assist in system upgrades and technology enhancements from development to implementation for Concur Expense, Accounts Payable, and general department projects.
- Ensure objectives, outcomes, metrics, and timeframes are in place for key projects and key outcomes are sustainable.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in Finance, Business, or related field required.
- 3+ years of business-related experience preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with customers for prioritization and impact.
- Analytical and technical proficiency at analyzing data sets to derive insights.
- Attention to details and high focus on quality.
- Outstanding team and client-facing communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Quantitative analysis skills.
- Advanced Excel/PowerPoint skills required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
North Wales, Pennsylvania
Proclinical is currently seeking a Business Analyst for its client located in North Wales, PA.
Highly Competitive Salary
North Wales, Pennsylvania
Proclinical is currently seeking a Business Analyst II for our client located in North Wales, PA.