Customer Care Associate
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global healthcare company with a staggering amount of history and experience. ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Customer Care Associate to join this company in their team in New Jersey on a contract basis. The company specialises in leading innovation in helping customers treat and live with chronic diseases.
The Customer Care Associate will be responsible for delivering an optimal customer experience, whilst providing technical assistance to customers.
- Delivering an optimal customer experience, and building customer loyalty through telephone interactions, email, postal mail, and emerging communications such as chat, text, and social media.
- Assisting patient and HCP customers with inquiries related to company information, product information, inquiries, product and device usage, literature request, savings offers, and assistance with other Novo Nordisk products and services.
- Identifying, reporting, and documenting product adverse events, product technical complaints, and other safety information.
- Obtaining and documenting all information from customers regarding adverse events, product technical complaints, and other safety information, and advising on replacement/return procedures.
- Providing technical assistance to customers related to company products and promotional website issues.
- Conducing outbound telemarketing projects or conducting surveys with customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least an associate's degree, with a bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of customer facing experience required.
- Demonstrable professional experience in healthcare, pharmaceutical, or medical device call centres highly desirable.
- An ability to exercise independent thinking, problem solving, and leadership skills are a must.
- An ability to handle multiple priorities and complex processes while providing excellent customer service.
- Experience with data entry.
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office required.
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, including conflict management, influencing, persuasion, and written and oral proficiency.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Corrin Pyle on +44 267-435-8555 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Paralegal at a leading US biopharmaceutical organization
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Pharmacy Architect position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Office Coordinator position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Journal Article Review position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Data Migration Specialist
Princeton, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a leading contract research organisation (CRO)
US$0.00 - US$32 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Lab Associate
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for an Event Planner position
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Assistant position at an international contract research organisation
ProClinical is recruiting for a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.