CTA (Clinical Trial Associate)
A leading Swiss pharmaceutical company are currently looking to hire a Clinical Trial Associate to be based at their site in Basel. The company employ over 100,000 professionals and have operations in more than 140 countries worldwide. This CTA job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their Clinical team.
- Providing support to the Clinical Trial Leader (CTL) with many of the tasks involved with the smooth running of phase I/II clinical trials in compliance with company processes.
- Collaborating with the CTL in taking action to address issues as they arise.
- Helping manage clinical, regulatory, and study-related essential documents such as study protocols, Case Report Forms, Informed Consent Forms etc.; reviewing documents for completeness, accuracy and compliance with protocol and appropriate regulations.
- Interacting with company Country Organizations & Investigator sites e.g. to collect relevant documentation, providing study materials/documents.
- Liaising with contract organisations, vendors and other suppliers of project support services to ensure study deliverables are met e.g. contribute to documentation, processes and set-up activities to facilitate efficient working and effective partnerships with external groups.
- Providing input on agendas, creating materials, liaising with meeting planners, and coordinate logistics for key meetings e.g. internal CTL meetings or external investigator meetings; attending and presenting at these meetings as appropriate.
- Ensuring the accuracy of clinical trial management databases and resource/budget & other tracking tools, providing information, maintaining meeting minutes and following up on questions, as necessary.
- Checking for discrepancies and take actions to correct, as necessary.
- Ordering clinical trial supplies
- Assisting in the compilation of the clinical study report and its appendices.
- Collaborating with Trial Master File support associates, setting up and maintaining Trial Master Files, and ensuring all relevant study documents are filed and archived based on the appropriate guidelines.
- Auditing existing Paper Trial Master Files, collecting outstanding documents, and archiving after study is completed.
- Assisting the CTL in organizing Investigator/Site Initiation Meetings and/or First Dose/Monitoring Visits.
- Attending at least 1 of these meetings and assisting the CTL in conducting.
- Maintaining knowledge and training of ICH-GCP, current regulations, and procedures.
- Assisting in the documentation and delivery of high-quality TM clinical studies according to agreed timelines, ensuring adherence to international and local regulations.
- Contributing towards objectives set for the department.
- Providing feedback to external and internal customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification or work experience in life sciences or nursing.
- Previous experience in clinical trials (e.g. clinical trial design, execution, and operations) is preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Anna Bigiotti at +44 2038542470 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.