CRP/CRS/Medical Advisor - Norway (ONCO)
A global healthcare leader is seeking to recruit a CRP/CRS/Medical Advisor (ONCO) to their office in Norway. The organisation creates informative and engaging online communities that share information in meaningful ways. This vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a leading and innovative pharmaceutical organisation that develops high-quality medicines that meet real needs.
The Clinical Research Physician or Scientist (CRP/CRS) is an integral member of the medical affairs team and the business unit brand team for strategic planning in the support of launch and commercialisation activities to meet patients' needs and ultimately enhance the customers' experience in interacting with the company.
- Developing or contributing to the global and/or regional clinical/medical plan in his/her therapeutic area of responsibility.
- Implementing outreach medical activities aimed at the external clinical customer community, including thought leaders; contribute to publications and data dissemination for products.
- Contributing from the medical perspective to support the product pricing, reimbursement and access (PRA) process, contacts with regulatory and other governmental agencies; and various medical activities in support of demand realisation.
- Collaborating with the Medical colleagues and the CRP/S is responsible for assuring that activities are clearly aligned with the strategic priorities of the respective Medical Affairs business unit brand team (s).
- A local marketed product focus, medical support for regulatory affairs and interactions with government agencies, medical expertise for pricing, reimbursement and access (PRA) and leading local scientific data dissemination.
Business/customer focus (pre and post-launch)
- Leading on the development of local medical strategies to support brand commercialisation activities.
- Contributing actively on an ongoing basis to the strategic planning for currently marketed.
- Understanding and anticipating the scientific information needs of all local/regional customers.
- Actively address customer needs in a timely fashion by leading data analyses of new clinical or health outcomes research efforts.
- Contributing as a scientific and medical expert to activities and deliverables of PRA, giving clinical input and insight to develop payer partnership programs and defend the product value.
- Contributing to the development, review and approval of promotional and non-promotional materials for the brand team.
- Supporting training of sales representatives and other medical representatives.
- Become familiar with market archetypes and potential influence on the medical interventions for the disease area.
Scientific Data Generation/Dissemination/Exchange
- Knowledge of and compliance with local laws and regulations, global policies and procedures with respect to data dissemination and interactions with health care professionals.
- Understand and actively address the unsolicited scientific information needs of external health care professionals according to the guidelines above.
- Contributing to the planning of symposia and advisory board meetings with health care professionals.
- Developing and maintaining appropriate collaborations and relationships with scientific experts, thought leaders and professional societies.
- Participating in data analyses, development of scientific data dissemination and preparation of final reports, slide decks and publications.
- Communicating and collaborating with the Medical Director and Regional Medical Leader to ensure life cycle plans for assets in development .
- Understanding and keep updated with the pre-clinical and clinical data relevant to the molecule.
- Representing the clinical needs of the region to the medical leadership in the development of clinical strategies, development plans and study protocol designs.
Skills and Requirements:
- An advanced medical/scientific or related graduate degree such as MD, PhD, PharmD, Masters degree, Clinical Nurse Specialist/Nurse Practitioner (degree related to Oncology, Pathology preferred).
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Prior knowledge and experience in Oncology.
- Demonstrated ability to balance scientific priorities with business priorities.
- Demonstrated strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, organisational and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others in order to create a positive working environment.
- Engagement in domestic and international travel to the degree appropriate to address the business need of the team.
- Travel requirement >30% of the time.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, verbal and written communication.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Pontus Larsson at 0203 319 3030 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.