CRO Coordinator Early Development
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented and dedicated individual to fill the role of CRO Coordinator, Early Development, based in Cambridge, MA.
- Submit concept sheets to CROs and obtain competitive bids and timelines and negotiate as appropriate.
- Interface effectively with relevant departments to assist with investment plan forecasting, award contracts and to review and process CRO invoices for payment.
- Assist Research and Early Development personnel in preparation for CRO studies.
- Interface with CMC and Supply Chain to manage test article supplies and orders.
- Interface with CMC Analytical Chemistry to assure compliant test article characterization and re-tests.
- Serve as Study Monitor for Day 1 dosing and other key study milestones at CROs.
- Assist with protocol and amendment generation and circulation.
- Maintain complete and accurate study files.
- Participate in regular teleconferences with CROs.
- Interface with technical writing group and other personnel to manage/track internal report and sub-report timelines and status.
- Interact cross functionally within the Early Development group as well as across areas.
- Provide administrative support for contracted non-clinical studies.
Skills And Qualifications
- BS in a related field with 0-3 years relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge of national and international GLPs preferred.
- Previous experience in conducting laboratory animal research studies preferred.
- Working knowledge of invoicing/accounting/contract management preferred.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank at (+1) 2674056996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.