ProClinical is partnering with a global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a CRA Manager position. The company provides Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries by accelerating the global development of safe and effective medical therapies through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. Based in the company's German office, this is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Overseeing line management of the Clinical Research Associates (CRAs).
- Recruiting, training, and developing CRAs.
- Allocating CRAs.
- Participating in quality assurance of CRAs' performance.
- Assisting in conducting feasibility studies and proposals.
- Assisting clinical trial managers in trouble shooting and achieving project objectives.
- Managing the turnover of and retaining CRAs to meet company objectives.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's life science degree as minimum.
- 4-6 years pharmaceutical industry experience (clinical monitoring or study management), including 4 years as a CRA (1-2 years as a CRA Manager preferred).
- Advanced knowledge of Good Clinical Practice
- Effective, written and verbal, communication skills in English and German
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks at +44 203 752 0314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a Hong Kong Clinical Trial Manager position.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Manager - Oncology position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Submissions Associate position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.