CRA II - Denmark
ProClinical is partnering with a global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a CRA II position. The company provides Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries by accelerating the global development of safe and effective medical therapies through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. Based in the company's Denmark office, this is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Conducting feasibility, pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites, mainly phase 1 to 3 and within all available therapeutic areas.
- Performing source document verification and case report form review.
- Performing regulatory document review.
- Conducting study drug inventory.
- Performing adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up.
- Assessing patient recruitment and retention.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in health-related field (a BSN is preferred);
- Proven CRA experience;
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
- Fluency in local language and excellent English.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sigrid Jorgensen at +44 203 856 9337 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a SCRA/CRAII with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior CRA position with an international contract research organisation.
Somerville, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate I position.
€0.00 - €55000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational clinical research company
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Assistant position.
ProClinical are advertising a Clinical Research Associate vacancy with a global Contract Research Organisation
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with an international biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Management Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CRA with a leading biopharmaceutical development company.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biopharmaceutical company
ProClinical are partnering with a leading CRO to advertise a vacancy for a CRA position.