An esteemed biotechnology company is advertising for a CQV Engineer for their team in Ireland. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading company and bolster a career in the QA field. This is a contract position, lasting 12 months.
- Commissioning and qualifying aseptic equipment used in the manufacturing area.
- Overseeing field execution of Commissioning, Installation & Operational Qualification (IQ/OQ), Verification for downstream process equipment, CIP, and Clean utilities.
- Reviewing construction packages again to achieve streamlined CQV.
Skills and Requirements:
- Delta V/process equipment experience.
- Project experience.
- Engineering or Mechanical background.
- Proven Engineering or mechanical experience within CQV.
- Aseptic / Sterile equipment experience.
- Knowledge of recent regulations (ICH, ASTM, FDA, and ISPE).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An exciting, high-growth biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Medical Device Technical Manager to join them in beautiful Reykjavik, Iceland.