Country Start-up Specialist - Office Based
ProClinical is working with a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Their clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 47 countries and approximately 20,000 professionals worldwide.
This leading CRO is currently looking for a Country Approval Specialist to join our Start-up team in Belgium. The Country Approval Specialist participates in the management and preparation, review and coordination of Country Submissions in line with global submission strategy.
- Prepares, reviews and coordinates, under guidance, local regulatory submissions (MoH, EC, additional special national local applications if applicable, e.g. gene therapy approvals, viral safety dossiers, import license) in alignment with global submission strategy.
- Provides, under guidance local regulatory strategy advice (MoH &/or EC) to internal clients.
- Provides project specific local SIA services and coordination of these projects.
- May have contact with investigators for submission related activities.
- Key-contact at country level for either Ethical or Regulatory submission-related activities.
- Coordinates, under guidance, with internal functional departments to ensure various site start-up activities are aligned with submissions activities and mutually agreed upon timelines; ensures alignment of submission process for sites and study are aligned to the critical path for site activation.
- Achieves the company's target cycle times for site.
- May work with the start-up CRA(s) to prepare the regulatory compliance review packages, as applicable.
- May develop country specific Patient Information Sheet/Informed Consent form documents.
- May assist with grant budgets(s) and payment schedules negotiations with sites.
- Supports the coordination of feasibility activities, as required, in accordance with agreed timelines.
- Enters and maintains trial status information relating to SIA activities onto company tracking databases in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures the local country study files and filing processes are prepared, set up and maintained as per company WPDs or applicable client SOPs.
- Maintains knowledge of and understand company SOPs, Client SOPs/directives, and current regulatory guidelines as applicable to services provided.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 0 to 2 years') or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality of documentation
- Good negotiation skills
- Good computer skills and the ability to learn appropriate software
- Good English, Dutch and French language and grammar skills
- Basic medical/therapeutic area and medical terminology knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently, under direction, as required
- Basic organizational and planning skills
- Basic knowledge of all applicable regional / national country regulatory guidelines and EC regulations
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Supply Manager to be based in Basel on a contract basis.
ProClinical is working with a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development,
ProClinical is seeking a Study Star up Manager for a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organisation (CRO), to be based in China on a permanent basis.
ProClinical is working with a leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Clinical Trial Assistant to be based in London on a contract basis.
A global leading pharmaceutical company is seeking a Clinical Trials Associate to join their team in Uxbridge, UK on a contract basis.
One of the biggest biotechnology companies in the world is looking to hire a Clinical Trials Manager to join their team in Hayes, UK.