ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contracts position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the clinical field.
- Responsible for the assistance in the clinical outsourcing of global Phase I-IV clinical trials in support of ancillary vendors, which may include clinical pharmacology, RTSM, eCOA, medical imaging and biometrics functions.
- May also assist with other ad hoc projects in the Development Business Operations group (i.e., IT Security Assessments, MSA amendments, etc.)
- Will assist in the entire life cycle of vendor selection, including RFI, RFP, vendor selection decision, contracting, monitoring performance, managing the change order process, and ensuring proper closeout of agreements.
- Will work with internal customers in the vendor bidding and proposal development (RFP creation and analysis) and may assist with vendor presentation preparation during the vendor bid defense meetings.
- Assists other Development Business Operations staff in resolving moderately complex issues relating to contract negotiation or management as related to ancillary vendor contracts and with the support of internal customers and the Legal department, assists in the contract negotiation process, especially with less complex, or low value contracts.
- Has excellent communication skills and is comfortable interacting with internal and external teams, such as, clinical operations, finance, legal, business conduct, vendor management and payments.
- Completes tasks and projects under minimal supervision and has the ability to managing competing priorities effectively and proficiently.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA required and 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Vendor experience, understanding of contracts and structure is strongly preferred.
- Able to handle a high volume amount of contracts.
- Pharmaceutical, CRO, vendor outsourcing, etc. contracts experience preferred.
- Excellent project management, consensus building, and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with a multinational contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a Taiwan Senior Clinical Research Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a SCRA/CRAII with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior CRA position with an international contract research organisation.
Somerville, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate I position.
€0.00 - €55000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational clinical research company
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Assistant position.
ProClinical are advertising a Clinical Research Associate vacancy with a global Contract Research Organisation
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with an international biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Management Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CRA with a leading biopharmaceutical development company.
ProClinical are partnering with a leading CRO to advertise a vacancy for a CRA position.