Contracts Associate, Clinical II
A vacancy has arisen for a Contracts Associate, Clinical II posiiton with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office. This organization is known for its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organization and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Supporting the various activities (mainly associated with the global Phase I thru Phase IV clinical trials) under the Vendor Outsourcing organization.
- Assisting and potentially being fully responsible for managing of Letter of Authorizations (LOAs) for the Contract Research Organizations (CROs), new supplier setup, and supplier updates in Oracle and data entry of supplier information (such as contractual and financial data) into the company's systems.
- Researching and resolving vendor invoice and payment inquiries and issues, assisting with review and analyzing of vendor proposals, assisting with contract execution, and archiving process.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with Oracle and vendor management.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +1 267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading biotechnology research organization is seeking to recruit a Clinical Development Scientist.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Country Approval Specialist Submissions position with an international contract research organisation
Amsterdam, North Holland
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a Contract Specialist - Global CRO to their office in the Netherlands.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Program Operations Lead to their office in Surrey.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Clinical Trials Manager, Inflam/Resp with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Contracts Associate, Clinical II posiiton with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
A leading scientific organization, known for its work in biomarker-driven cancer research, is seeking to recruit a Clinical Supply Specialist.
A leading biopharmaceutical company that specialises in quality and process manufacturing management is seeking to recruit a Clinical Supply Project Associate to their office in Leicester.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Database Designer to their team in Shanghai.
Watchung, New Jersey
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Scientist - Respiratory position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.