Contract Manufacturing Supplier Management
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Contract Manufacturing Supplier Management with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Support external manufacturing and development cross functional teams and key stakeholders for pharmaceutical products through clinical development, product validation and commercialization.
- Lead day-to-day transactional activities to support external manufacturing operations, including ownership of documentation and logistics supporting manufacturing readiness at external CMOs.
- Support key internal operations including inventory management through SAP and utilization of procure-to-pay systems such as GEP
- Drive knowledge management activities including documentation of meeting minutes and action items during internal alignment team meetings and tracking metrics from external drug product manufacturing activities
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences, Supply Chain, or Business
- 0-2 experience in the field of manufacture of drug substance and parenteral drug products is required
- Understanding of supply chain, life sciences, or business/procurement, basics of GMP and Quality is desirable.
- Ability to complete assignments in an accurate, timely, and clearly documented manner with minimal oversight.
- Experience working within inventory management systems such as SAP is desired-Strong communication skills (written and verbal), including experience presenting in front of multidisciplinary stakeholders.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.