Contract Manufacturing Project Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Manufacturing Project Manager with a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology. They are seeking an individual to bring solid Engineering experience to their team in Switzerland. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the biggest biotechnology firms in the world.
- Project managing through resource planning, the generation of metrics/KPIS, and presenting materials for managerial reviews and governance meetings.
- Enhancing process alignment and driving strategic discussions in company management and among the management site teams.
- Managing multiple cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- Building project plans and team assignments using Gantt charts in MS Projects, estimating project cost and adhering to budget, directing, and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing business quality reviews, and escalating functional, quality, timelines, and cost issues appropriately.
- Utilising project management processes, software, and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
- Adhering to project costs and timelines.
- Coordinating communications with all areas of the enterprise that impact scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work being managed.
- Leading continuous improvement projects that deliver measurable gain in quality, efficiency, and alignment within the company.
- Applying the knowledge, skills, and tools of project management/operational excellence (OE) to ensure optimal execution of projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Overseeing resource planning, generating metrics/ KPIs, and presentation materials for management reviews and governance meetings.
- Enhancing process alignment and driving strategic discussions in company management and among the company site teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's in Business Administration, Engineering, or Science-related field.
- Two years leading medium to complex projects.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Understanding international pharmaceutical industry landscape and business principles.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools within MS Excel, Smartsheet, ThinkCell, and other software programs.
- Green Belt or Black Belt certification.
- At least one year of experience in Lean Manufacturing or Operational Excellence.
- MBA or business operations degree or equivalent experience in business/operations management.
- GMP environment work experience and thorough understanding of biological/chemistry technology transfer processes and timelines.
- Ability to travel +/- 20% of time (domestic and international).
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke at +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Entry Manufacturing Technician position
US$0.00 - US$45760 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a 3D Printing Engineer with a leading workforce management solutions company.
ProClinical is partnering with an orthopaedic and plastic surgery device distributor
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer position
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a EMO Project Manager position, joining a pharmaceutical company
Wir suchen kommunikationsstarke und kundenorientierte Mitarbeiter/innen mit Durchsetzungsvermögen.
Here is a chance to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organisations, who is looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineer based in Switzerland.