Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Contract Manager for a biotechnology company located in Conshohocken, PA. Successful candidate will ensure consistent management of all contracts through management of the contract process, development of account-specific standards, documentation and negotiations of vendor and site contracts, when necessary, and development and management of KPIs throughout the lifecycle of clinical trials.
- Ongoing proactive involvement with project management in review of project status, including review of contractual status to ensure compliance with contractual terms and milestones and identification of changes in scope in contracts.
- Lead and/or participate in the development of proposals.
- Ongoing interface with internal teams and vendors regarding contractual issues during the lifetime of a project.
- Create, negotiate and finalize contractual documents, including initial agreements, work orders, and change orders.
- Build and Development partnerships and template Work Orders with future partners.
- Lead and/or participate in the creation, revision, and negotiation of master service agreements and similar documents.
- Provide continuing support on executed agreements.
- Follow internal company processes related to contract management systems and department processes; offer and contribute to existing or new department process guidelines to ensure consistencies and improvements.
- Identifies possible contract or process operational risk and proactively works within the team to provide solutions. Establishes strong working relationships with internal project teams. Escalates deviations to appropriate internal management.
- Ensure all applicable documents are processed and maintained/archived in relevant databases.
- Participate in the development and testing of tools and procedures, as needed.
- BA/BS in life sciences, business, or equivalent.
- 5+ years' direct negotiation experience with clinical trial agreements and investigative site budgets; an understanding of the clinical development process and clinical operations.
- Experience working in the life sciences/healthcare industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, sufficient to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Good business judgment and excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience with industry benchmarking software (i.e., Grant Plan) is preferred.
- Highly proficiency in Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Confident dealing with all internal and external staff levels.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Natasha Patel (+1) 617-778-7319 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.