Contract Development Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Development Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
The Contract Development Manager is an important role within the Managed Markets Operations & Strategy organization. They will execute product commercialization strategies by drafting Offer Cards, Letters of Intent, and Amendments to rebate agreements, preparing responses to requests for proposal for Commercial, and Part D books of business, gaining the necessary approvals from internal stakeholders to send papers to the account management team.
- Working closely with partners in field account management, Legal, and the Contract Development team.
- Ensuring all proposed deals align with current contract strategies, guidelines, and business objectives.
- Drafting legal instruments to communicate proposed offers and to document accepted offers according to company standards
- Submitting drafted instruments for review and approval by key internal stakeholders.
- Reviewing red lines submitted by customer and networks with the organization to provide a response to various edits to the company's standard contract terms and conditions and then submits the draft for review and approval by key internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring managed market letters and agreements that are submitted for signature are reflective of the final negotiation.
- Ensuring all contract data and information are appropriately entered into the applicable contract management system.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline; JD or MBA is a strong plus.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in commercializing pharmaceutical/biotech products.
- 1+ years of managed markets contract drafting experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current policies and guidelines that affect contracts, pricing, and rebates in a managed care environment.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable Sherron Howard at +496994189029 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Brand Manager, Dermatology to their office in either Sweden or Finland.
An international biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Pharma Alliances Manager to join their team in Switzerland.
München (80331), Bayern
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Sales Manager Inflammation North position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager, Neurology - South East UK.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager, Neurology - South West UK.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit Sales Account Manager to their office in Sweden.
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
A large global pharmaceutical organisation which focuses on research and internationalisation is seeking to recruit an International Business Development Manager to their office in Berlin.
RMB ¥0.00 - RMB ¥800000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate - ATMP position with a clinical stage biotech company.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Development Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.