Contract Development Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Development Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field. This is a contract position.
- Works closely with partners in field account management, Legal, and the Contract Development team.
- Ensures all proposed deals align with current contract strategies, guidelines, and business objectives.
- Drafts legal instruments to communicate proposed offers and to document accepted offers according to company standards
- Submits drafted instruments for review and approval by key internal stakeholders.
- Reviews redlines submitted by customer and networks with the organization to provide a response to various edits to standard contract terms and conditions and then submits the draft for review and approval by key internal stakeholders.
- Ensures managed market letters and agreements that are submitted for signature are reflective of the final negotiation.
- Ensures all contract data and information are appropriately entered into the applicable contract management system.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline; JD or MBA is a strongly preferred.
- 5+ years' relevant work experience in commercializing pharmaceutical/biotech products.
- 1+ years of managed markets contract drafting experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current policies and guidelines that affect contracts, pricing, rebates in a managed care environment.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Allison Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit Sales Account Manager to their office in Sweden.
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
A large global pharmaceutical organisation which focuses on research and internationalisation is seeking to recruit an International Business Development Manager to their office in Berlin.
RMB ¥0.00 - RMB ¥800000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate - ATMP position with a clinical stage biotech company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director position with a leading clinical research organisation (CRO).
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position.
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a healthcare organisation to advertise a vacancy for a KAM/RBM position.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology firm to advertise a vacancy for a Partner Account Manager position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager, Oncology position
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager I position