Contract Data Manager Assistant
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for an Contract Data Manager Assistant to join their team in Hertfordshire. The company specialises in various therapy areas including oncology, neurology and gastroenterology, and employs several thousand across the globe.
- Supports all phases of clinical study activities (start-up, conduct and close-out).
- Assist with providing, creating, updating and maintaining study related information into the appropriate systems.
- Distribute study related documentation to other functional groups, internally.
- With appropriate direction, assist with creating, updating, maintaining and distributing study related trackers and reports as required.
- Review the study data management file for accuracy and completeness, raise any issues found and assist with resolution.
- With appropriate direction, assist with quality control checks to ensure compliance with process and procedures, identify any issues found.
- Prepare documents into appropriate formats and submit documents to the trial master file.
- Ensure that the trial master file is up to date, study documents are accurate and complete.
- Completes work within set time frame.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Scientific discipline preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in a Clinical function gained within a Pharmaceutical, CRO, Vendor or related setting.
- Proven experience maintaining clinical filing systems and using an e-Trial Master File system.
- Proficient in TMF systems, filing, review and reconciliation on a global level.
- Proficient with electronic filing systems; adhering to standard structures and procedures.
- Basic database administration, experience with EDC preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A functional biometrics organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior Data Manager to their office in the UK on a home-based capacity.
An international pharmaceutical recruitment company is seeking to hire a Senior Clinical Data Manager.
£0.00 - £57000.00 per annum
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Data Team Lead to their European team in either an office-or-home-based capacity.
Up to £35 per hour
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Junior SAS Programming Contracts - Data Sharing position on a home-based capacity.
£40 - £50 per hour
West London, London
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Contract Data Quality Lead.
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum
An international human resources company is seeking to recruit a Data Operations Lead to their office in Maidenhead.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Data Management Operations Lead job at their Maidenhead office.
£0.00 - £57000.00 per annum
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Data Team Lead to their UK team on a home-based capacity.