Contract Clinical Study Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Clinical Study Manager with a leading pharmaceutical company. The company specialises in various therapy areas, including oncology, neurology, and gastroenterology, and is seeking for an applicant to join their team in Hertfordshire.
- Participating in design and leading authoring of clinical study protocols and investigator brochures.
- Leading the selection of, and ongoing management of, CROs.
- Overseeing CROs from trial set ups through to close out, including investigator/site identification, ongoing trial management, monitoring, and data collection activities across all regions.
- Ensuring efficient running of clinical trials to time and budget.
- Coordinating clinical study reports.
- Providing senior management with timely updates on the progress, changes in scope, and resource requirements for all clinical studies.
- Travelling to national and international sites as required for sponsor-led audits, investigator meetings, and relevant conferences.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university degree in a relevant field.
- Demonstrable experience in CRO and clinical study protocols.
- Demonstrable managerial experience in a clinical field.
- Capable of travelling to national and international sites.
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solve problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew PIke at +44 207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is currently advertising a position on behalf of an international contract research organization
Somerset, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a workforce management solution company to advertise a vacancy for a Remote Project Coordinator
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational organisation
Nouvelle opportunitée de CHARGE DE PROJET MEDICAL RWE / RWE SPECIALIST, CDD de 1 an renouvelable, en region parisienne (92)
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Clinical Research Project Manager position
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Project Manager to be based in Hamburg on a permanent basis.
A new job opportunity has arisen for an exciting Biomarker Operations Project Manager position at an excellent multinational healthcare company.
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Trial Manager
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Start-Up Manager position for a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire an Associate Director in Clinical Study Management.