Contract Clinical Study Manager
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Contract Clinical Study Manager. This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Middlesex, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Accountable to ensure all relevant studies follow the company's SOPs and GCP.
- With direction, may matrix with key Study conduct partners.
- Assist with maintaining relationships and monitor performance of CRO's and other vendors.
- With direction from Senior Clinical Staff, collaborate with Clinical Operations functional groups (Regional Monitoring, Data Management, and Operations Management) to ensure on time delivery of studies.
- Provide input into identifying implications of study progress upon overall timeline goals conduct plans.
- With oversight manage study start-up, conduct and close-out.
- Manage clinical trial material.
- Assist in the management of CRO's or other outsourcing partners as appropriate.
- Provide input into content and execution of investigator meetings / may present selected topics.
- Provide input into development of CRF.
- Provide input into site selection with coordinated input.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university degree in a relevant field.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar or comparable capacity.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at + 267 983 0134 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £55000.00 per annum
A vacancy has arisen for a Regulatory Manager with an internationally renowned biotechnology company, based in their office in the UK.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is seeking a Manager to represent Regulatory Affairs for pharmaceutical development projects and marketed products.
A leading scientific organization is seeking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Manager to their office in Pennsylvania.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Regulatory Affairs Manager with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
£0.00 - £450.00 per day
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Contract Clinical Study Manager.
£0.00 - £60.00 per hour
An international staffing and recruiting company are currently recruiting a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their office in the UK.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their team in Hertfordshire.
£0.00 - £70.00 per hour
A full-service global contract research organisation (CRO) is seeking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Manager - Emerging Markets.
A clinical Contract Research Organisation (CRO) that provides high-end services to innovative biopharmaceutical and medical device companies is recruiting a Regulatory Affairs Manager.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a RA Manager position with a clinical stage biotech company.