ProClinical has a brilliant opportunity for a Content Coordinator to be based in Paris on a contract basis, though remote working is also a possibility. This job will be with one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
As part of a blended cross-functional team, the Content Coordinator will collaborate with marketing owners across franchise, regions, functional leads, the site product owner, and external vendors to manage content that will feed into the company Customer Connect and/or other eCommerce sites. This content will help the company provide more robust content for their customers.
The Content Coordinator will manage eCommerce Marketing content collection, approval, and implementation by overseeing the end-to-end process and ensuring content moves swiftly and accurately through the process. They will demonstrate strong organisation, coordination, project management, and communication skills with flawless attention to detail to oversee the delivery of accurate, approved content to downstream eCommerce systems. They will be an effective communicator dedicated to partnering with content owners to maximise efficiency while delivering a high standard of quality and compliance.
- Acting as the central coordinator/liaison for internal stakeholders and external vendors as it relates to new content collection and management to be fed into Customer Connect and other eCommerce sites.
- Collaborating with Global content owners to collect approved content and/or gain alignment on approved content for eCommerce use.
- Ensuring collected content is obtained from Copy Approved sources, according to internal compliance systems/processes, before allowing publication.
- Ensuring content conforms to eCommerce guidelines, including size, length, quality, etc.
- Partnering with Digital Content Management Team to ensure accurate implementation of approved content.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with both internal organisation team members and the external agency partners.
- Tracking all open content items and ensuring they move through the process as swiftly and accurately as possible.
- Reporting on end-to-end processing time based on content type, overall activity/work completion and other reports as needed by Manager and/or extended team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, information systems, marketing, digital media studies, journalism, content development, or related fields.
- Fluency in English.
- A minimum of 2+ years of digital marketing experience or editorial experience with content for web or mobile experiences/applications.
- International experience is a must have.
- 2-4 Years serving in a content development capacity.
- eCommerce and/or healthcare experience desired.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sasha Brasero at +44 203 078 9556 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical has a brilliant opportunity for a Content Coordinator to be based in Paris
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for Marketing/Social Media Specialist position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with a global biopharmaceutical company