Consultant/Senior Associate, Health Economics Modelling
An excellent Health Economics Modelling job opportunity has arisen for a Consultant/Senior Associate, Health Economics Modelling to work with a leading global contract research organisation at the forefront of drug development. The company boast an excellent working environment, challenging training and development programmes and exciting projects to work on.
The Consultant has sound experience in developing and managing modelling projects and is capable of taking on the role of project management and running day-to-day client contact if required.
- Provide high quality, timely, scientific/strategic solutions to meet client needs
- Conduct and analysis primary and secondary research, which will shape the development of strategic recommendations
- Design, build, check and present health economic models, using appropriate software tools, to elucidate and express the economic value of clients' products
- Act as day-to-day client liaison when deemed appropriate by senior colleagues
- Present to clients on elements of work which you have been responsible for
- Undertake some or all the responsibilities of project management under the supervision of a senior colleague
- Systematically search for and synthesize disparate qualitative and quantitative health economic evidence, and interpret meaningfully
- Write, refine, review and critique sections of reports, journal manuscripts and other deliverables for client or external delivery
- Foster business development and contribute to the development and/or writing of proposals for new work
- Develop a record of publications/presentations in a specialism relevant to the unit
- The role will include travel as required
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience of designing and building health economics models (cost-effectiveness or budget impact models), sourcing data inputs and contributing to writing a technical report
- Essential: at least BSc degree in life sciences
- Highly desirable: Postgraduate qualification (PhD/PharmD/MSc) in health economics, medical statistics, epidemiology, public health, mathematical modelling or related subjects
- Fluent English, another European language will be an asset
- A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of designing and delivering high quality modelling work in health economics/outcomes research
- Communication skills, especially in relaying technical information
- Self-motivation, ambition and flexibility
- Project/time management within a team
- Fluent English, additional language will be an asset
- Strong computing skills: MS Office and software related to health economic modelling (e.g. Stata, R, WinBUGS, VBA, SAS)
- Full eligibility to work in the UK
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company