Consultant - Belgium
An international consultancy firm is seeking to recruit a Consultant to their office in Brussels. Working across 27 different countries, this organisation specialises in health, life sciences, and social and long-term care services. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that leads more than 150 projects per year that encompass the entire value chain of the Health Sector.
- Developing project documentation.
- Overseeing data collection, analysis, and the development of scenarios.
- Preparing, structuring, and conducting project presentations towards clients.
- Projecting follow-ups in collaboration with the manager.
- Building and boosting relationships with the client work team.
- Conducting organisational assessments which lead to solutions with positive impacts for company clients.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Engineering.
- At least 2 years of working experience.
- Analytical capacity and ability to formulate recommendations.
- Knowledge of data collection tools.
- Fluency in Flemish.
- Knowledge of Spanish is an advantage.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Maria Salvador at +44 203 803 7872 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory CMC Specialist position with a global biopharmaceutical company.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire an EU Regulatory Specialist for their office in the UK.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Regulatory Liaison for a biopharmaceutical company focusing on the treatment of rare neurological disorders.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Regulatory Liaison for a pharmaceutical company that develops products to treat iron deficiency anemia in adults.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Contractor to their office in Stockholm.
A leading medical device company is seeking to hire an RA Specialist to their office based in Switzerland.
nous avons besoin d'une prestation en affaires réglementaires qui viendra soutenir la mise en place de ces projets, au sein de l'entité Consumer/ Etant une prestation.
£0.00 - £300.00 per day
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist.
Affaires Réglementaires- Qualité junior
£35000.00 - £45000 per annum
An international staffing and recruiting company is currently recruiting an Regulatory Affairs (RA) Specialist - Med Device to join their office in Spain.