Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Compliance Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Responsible for completing substantive reviews and overseeing the operational elements associated with databases and archives for key compliance activities including, but not limited to, healthcare professional engagements, grants and donations, sponsorships, and displays and exhibits.
- Provide day-to-day operational compliance guidance to employees in functions including, but not limited to, Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Global Medical Affairs and corporate functions supporting the GOBU
- Identify and analyze trends, produce statistical reports to support the development of discussions and presentations with GOBU Compliance management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of relevant pharmaceutical, healthcare, agency, legal, paralegal and/or professional experience required
- Experience in healthcare or the pharmaceutical industry desired.
- Experience in ethics and compliance programs desired.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.