A job vacancy for a Communications Manager has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of biological therapies. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operates in 140 countries worldwide and has market-leading products in multiple therapy areas.
- Leading multichannel digital campaigns, ensuring cohesive narrative, execution and optimal audience experience across all channels.
- Accountable for creative digital content development in line with the company's brand including:
- Supporting written short-form social content development.
- Managing requests for the creation and development of high-quality content including video and visuals to support digital campaigns.
- Overseeing the execution and publication of content across social channels to the highest standard.
- Driving quality and two-way community engagement with key audiences and overseeing community management to a high standard.
- Working in continuous collaboration with the Comms Team to coordinate campaign strategy and content and meet objectives.
- Identifying and articulating key performance indicators that clearly and measurably connect metrics to overall business objectives for digital campaigns.
- Driving continual channel excellence based on data, insights and best practice
- Capable of managing a diverse workload.
- Managing the day-to-day work with multiple teams including the creative team, media relations, business franchises and digital strategy.
- Understanding of and ability to articulate the value of SEO, SEM and paid social media strategies and audience-centric communications.
- Participating in ad-hoc enterprise communications projects, campaigns and/or initiatives based on business needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years' experience in digital and social media, executive communications, content management, project planning and execution, brand marketing, and/or audience/community management.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyse data, draw insights and develop actionable recommendations.
- Creative, innovative, and an independent thinker.
- A proven collaborator with experience working across multiple internal and external teams under tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to prioritise and resolve complex problems and escalate as necessary.
- Demonstrate the following competencies:
- Business mindset
- Digital and Tech Savvy
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Being Resilient
- Joint Value Creation
- Fluent in English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tim Masson at 0203 854 0237 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.