A leading Swiss pharmaceutical company are currently looking to hire a Communication Associate/Specialist to be based at their site in Basel. The company employ over 100,000 professionals and have operations in more than 140 countries worldwide. This [position] job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their [department] team.
- Operate administrative tasks for the team, meeting preparations, PO issuing, form collection/completion, asset management, email distribution lists, etc.
- Manage content reviews and approvals through ZINC platform (including ZINC job creation, content optimization as per reviewers' feedback, re-approvals, etc.
- Work closely with agency partners to prepare internal monthly and ad hoc reports/reviews for external cross-channel communications material.
- Prepare and manage cross team (PC&PA) annual milestone planning and material preparation and sharing for upcoming milestones.
- Liaise with group channels for content dissemination across all NVS internal and external channels.
- Support CPO requests for content provision, presentation material, assets delivery, etc.
- Monitor social media programs' monthly content calendars (for company-owned disease awareness websites and social media channels) and liaise with agency partners to timely prepare, deliver and approve content calendars.
- Administer social media programs' reconciliation reports, to guarantee programs' compliance.
- Manage cross-country dashboards to monitor globally social media assets' performance.
- Maintain and update, along with the community management team, social media programs' response matrixes and when necessary draft bespoke answers.
- Manage access and roles in social media programs' active platforms.
- Deliver monthly reports on social media performance of global assets benchmarking with CPO's active social media programs as well as external social media programs (including PAGs and other pharmaceutical organizations).
- Manage SharePoint requests for cross-functional social media activities.
- Upload social media programs' global content on the company's DAM platform and manage re-approval processes for close to expire content.
- Work closely with agency partners to further built the partnership.
- Contribute in content strategy optimization across social media programs.
- Actively participate in setting up global campaign measurement framework.
- Work with the team to support strategic planning and CPO onboarding on communications plans.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors or equivalent 4-year university degree required.
- Concentration communications, social/digital media, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred.
- 2+ years of related experience in communications or related field with strong emphasis on digital and social media
- Pharmaceutical/biotech industry is preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joshua Godden at +44 203 762 2703 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.