Communication & Content Manager
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Communication & Content Manager. You will be based in the desirable area of Switzerland in Basel. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Developing communications to external and internal stakeholders in order to improve pREDs scientific reputation to attract the best talent and scientific collaborators or partners, as well as enabling pREDs strategic delivery and other engagement-driving content like internal blog posts and website briefs.
- Delivering integrated communication programs that engage employees and excite external stakeholders around the pRED NRD business strategy. This will include:
- Driving the content strategy
- Channel strategy
- Change communications
- Issues management
- Executive communications counsel to senior leaders, all with a strong focus on digital and social communication approaches.
- Development and implementation of NRD DTA communication programs to drive the strategic requirements of NRD and pRED in support of delivering the scientific portfolio, including scientific reputation, internal culture shifts, change and issues/reputation management.
- Ownership, development and delivery of the NRD editorial and channel management strategies with a focus on digital and social channels.
- Enabling the delivery of internal NRD communications and engagement programs to encourage an agile culture across key portfolio-enabling projects, and reward and recognition activities.
- Manage external communications relating to scientific publications and data releases at congresses and events.
- Critical member of the Global pRED Communications community to ensure all activities are appropriately positioning NRD, and pRED, in all the company's corporate communications.
- Providing counsel and supporting delivery of NRD communications, change communications, and issues & crisis management.
- Developing strong networks across the pRED and the company's communications communities to enable aligned communication strategies.
- Working with pRED Communications and Corporate Brand teams to create modern, compelling content across multiple channels including video, print, press releases, company statements, newsletters, company intranet, company website, emails and blogs.
- Overseeing the content development for internal communications such as content for web and social properties, personnel announcements and executive communications.
- Facilitating and nurturing relationships with senior-leaders and cross functional partners to support communication efforts company-wide.
- Establishing metrics to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of internal and external communications.
Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive experience in both communications and content management for small & large organisations (Absolute min 6 years).
- Master's degree in Communications, and English native.
- Demonstrable experience creating impactful communication programs internally and externally.
- Excellent consulting skills: active listening, ability to quickly extract and summarise key information to provide appropriate insights and recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal and partnering skills: proven abilities to work effectively and efficiently in cross-functional, matrix environments and build collaborative relationships.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills: proven abilities to influence without authority.
- Excellent writing skills and creative thinking to be able to translate complex topics into simple, engaging communication campaigns.
- Experience with GSuite launch project is a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Wilson at +44 203 762 2703 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.