Commercial Strategic Planning Lead
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Commercial Strategic Planning Lead. The organisation focuses on developing treatments in the fields of oncology, cardiovascular & metabolic disease (CVMD), and respiratory fields, as well as actively participating in the fields of autoimmunity, neuroscience, and infection. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative company whose medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
- Integrating and leading the overall OBU Planning Calendar for driving effective governance.
- Ensuring a consistent and timely approach to operational planning across OBU.
- Working with OBU Head, Oncology Medical Affairs Head, and Franchise Heads to define robust business processes and review them to strengthen execution and delivery of results.
- Integrating the OBU, Franchise, Functional agendas, and aligning them to OBU Strategy and Score Card.
- Optimising the interactions across OBU/UKMC Leadership teams to drive consistency and synergies in implementing the OBU priorities and initiatives.
- Supporting the OBU Head in ensuring a strategic allocation of resources and efforts to drive business results across Franchises.
- Continuously monitoring and supporting the Implementation of plans and performance across Franchises.
- Delivering systems and business processes that enable the OBU teams to be successful.
- Delivering operational projects and innovation initiatives aimed at strengthening core business capabilities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent - a relevant technical degree/MBA is desirable.
- A thorough understanding of the business process and the necessary commercial touch points.
- An understanding of general business and core marketing principles and application to future healthcare market challenges.
- Evidence of developing compelling business cases.
- Evidence of analysis and communication of complex messages to senior stakeholders.
- Analytical ability enabling the interpretation of multiple sources.
- Sufficient understanding of technical risks and the implications for the commercial aspects to future brands.
- Sufficient understanding of key marketing skillsets.
- Cross therapy area knowledge is desirable.
- Broader experience gained working in different functions.
- Exposure to decision-making bodies and financial business case metrics.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Josh Volpe at +44 203 800 1292 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.