Commercial Lead DACH
A biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Commercial Lead DACH to their office in Germany. This organisation specialises in developing treatments for cancer, operating across Europe, the United States, and other international markets. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an establishment that prides itself on its extensive pipeline of products under development.
- As a senior member of the Cluster Management team, play a lead role in the strategic planning and tactical implementation of all aspects of the management of the oncology portfolio.
- Actively represent the Cluster at pan-European commercial decision-making forums and ensure agreed strategies and tactics can be applied locally.
- Participation in recruitment, retention and development programmes for the field-based commercial team.
- Lead and deliver activities as agreed with General Manager and Medical Director including advanced budget notifications and support of advisory board meetings from a commercial perspective.
- Provide leadership, management, motivation and development to the sales team, achieving sales targets and related KPls. Deliver and measure sales team performance through direct line management to Key Account Managers.
- Strong focus on coaching individual performance, through the completion of field visits with KAM team.
- Business planning analysis of territory structures, key accounts and target customers.
- Utilize the CRM system to ensure pre-identified KPls are monitored and achieved at agreed frequency rates. Responsibility for maximizing sales force effectiveness analyzing all aspects related to commercial operational excellence.
- Provide commercial insights to sales strategy and tactical deliverables.
- Build and maintain relationships with abroad base of internal and external customers/ accounts, including therapy area KOLs and act as focal point for all internal and external product related marketing communications.
- Support sharing best practice across the sales team and responsible for upholding the professional image of the organization at all times.
- Prepare, present and gain support for country brand plan. Work with European Marketing team & Business Intelligence team to identify needs for field based research.
- Provide immediate and high-quality support to requests from the field force.
- Plan and control an agreed promotional budget. Liaise with other stakeholders (e.g. finance) as necessary.
- Work with General Manager, Medical Director and Market Access Team to secure rapid and unrestricted patient access to our brands upon marketing authorization/country specific reimbursement. This will include identification of data gaps and real world data generation.
- Provide adhoc support to management and cross-functional colleagues (medical) as required.
- Ensure budget allocation, expenses and expenditures are managed in accordance with agreed SOPs.
- Ensure all promotional operations comply with company standards and the Prescript ion Medicine Code of Practice.
- Arrange and manage on-site training in therapy areas with support from medical colleagues.
- Monitor market trends, competitor products and customer need to identify new business opportunities and provide timely feedback to all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Maintains a strong appetite surrounding the latest information within Oncology, and maintains a high expectation when assessing commercial employees through on-boarding activities and knowledge assessments.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum degree qualified and/ or significant pharmaceutical experience.
- Experience in line management is required (sales department).
- Significant proven Oncology experience (ideally solid tumour experience).
- Experience in launching oncology products at a country level (regional experience desirable).
- Sales management experience essential.
- Brand management experience essential.
- Experience with local & regional market access activities including HTA submissions and a good knowledge base for local health care systems (patient flow, protocols and reimbursement channels).
- Competent in critical appraisal of data & evidence-based medicine.
- Ability to manage remotely both within and across geographies
- Ability to represent the company in the respective working groups / industry associations, e.g. vfa, Pharmig, vips or others.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Niklas Kaminski at +44 2035428287 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £63000.00 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
A biopharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for a Account Specialist, Immunology position.
An international medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Responsible Administration Des Ventes based in their office in Paris.
München (81249), Bayern
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Representative Foot and Ankle - Orthopedics position.
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
München (81249), Bayern
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Territory Sales Manager.
An international research company is advertising a vacancy for a Technical Sales Specialist, based in North-West Germany.
An international Contract Research Organization (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Direcotr, US Business Development.
A job vacancy for a Global Head of Sales Excellence has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of biological therapies.
An innovative biotechnology company is seeking a Commercial Lead to develop, execute and follow all local Sales and Marketing activities in Germany.
National Sales Manager - Deutschland und Österreich
A leading scientific research company is seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Specialist - Reproductive Health to their office in London.