CMC Analytics Lead NCE
ProClinical is working with a clinical-stage Swiss Biotech company that is seeking a highly qualified Analytical Project Leader to support its CMC product development programs.
The candidate must possess a strong scientific background in Analytical Chemistry and must have drug development experience, preferably within a CMC or QC setting. He/she must have a clear record of scientific accomplishments and ability to interact across functions within a dynamic matrix organization.
- Lead and manage the analytical-related activities (release, stability, characterization, method development/transfer/validation, specification setting, etc.) of Drug Products, APIs and raw materials
- Coordinate and/or perform the analytical-related activities to support Research and Manufacturing in house and at third parties
- Depending on project needs and growth, supervise and coach technician(s)
- Prepare, review and evaluate internal and third party scientific and technical protocols and reports as well as QC documents, including data consolidation and analysis
- Support Analytical Development and QC department in designing and monitoring the strategy, timelines and budget for assigned projects
- Support QA, Regulatory and Manufacturing departments in monitoring and evaluation of quality-related events (e.g. OOS, deviations, change controls)
- Ensure high quality analytical documentation for submission to Health Authorities
- Present data at international scientific conferences and publishing in scientific peer-reviewed journals
Skills and Requirements:
- Ph.D. or equivalent in Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry or a related discipline applied to large molecules
- Analytical, QC or research related expertise (≥ 5 years) in the pharmaceutical/biotech field of New Chemical Entities, preferably interacting within multi-disciplinary teams
- Successful industrial experience in physico-chemical methods, characterization and analytical project management for small molecule
- CMC experience with peptides, oligonucleotides, etc is an asset
- Excellent knowledge and hand-on expertise on a wide variety of physicochemical and bioanalytical techniques (eg HPLC/UPLCUV/MS/CAD, GC-MS, ICP-MS/OES, MS, NMR, pXRD, KF, UV, Fluorescence, etc.). Analytical Project Leader (NCE)
- Strong understanding of CMC analytical strategy for NCE at all clinical phases is an asset
- Experience in Regulatory Affairs and Quality applied to analytics (i.e. Ph. Eur./USP monographs and chapters, and ICH/FDA guidelines) is a plus
- High level of analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and flexible team player, with ability to manage parallel activities, within different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced communication (including scientific/technical) skills, both verbal and written
- Fluency in English French and a third language are assets
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Alannah Chauhan on +44 203 861 8210 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company