Clinical Trial Management Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Management Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in San Mateo, CA.
- Track and prepare study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Assist with management of the electronic trial master file.
- Under close supervision review and participate in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arrange meeting logistics.
- Draft meeting agendas and assist in preparing meeting minutes. Interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
- Travel may be required.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of clinical experience
- Must be familiar with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and ICH guidelines.
- Biotech or pharmaceutical experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be familiar with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of FDA and or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCPs, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is a plus.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.