Clinical Trial Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Maintenance of informational databases and program tracking reports, participate in coordination of clinical trial related activities, authoring of study operations manuals, budgetary oversight and tracking, and providing general program support in a team setting to ensure the successful execution of clinical trial tasks and deliverables according to project timelines.
- Effectively and efficiently interact with internal, clinical site and vendor personnel.
- Have the interest and ability to expand knowledge of clinical trial management procedures and regulatory submission requirements.
- Learn health care authority regulations and guidelines and apply to daily activities.
- Perform day-to-day activities based on Standard Operating Procedures and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Learn and execute defined tasks while working closely with others.
- Assist with in-house coordination of activities related to conduct of clinical trials.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills, including the identification of problems and proposed solutions, in consultation with more senior team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-3 years' work experience in related field
- Highly motivated person with excellent computer skills
- BS degree
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.