Clinical Support Specialist
A prolific medical device company is recruiting a Clinical Support Specialist to their office in France. The organisation works across all modalities for ventilated and non-ventilated patients, significantly improving aerosol drug delivery. This position offers an exciting opportunity to bolster a career in the scientific commercial field.
- Increase nebuliser utilization in the Acute Care (Hospital System) to gain market share and support the achievement of the sales target.
- Provide Clinical user support.
- Deliver the customer training plan across the appropriate segments in the hospital setting, and effectively transfer knowledge and empower customers to use nebulisers effectively and independently.
- Comply with mandatory training and attend local and abroad training programs as required, to maintain and develop the knowledge required to fulfil the role effectively.
- Collaborate with the Regional Critical Sales Specialists, clinical, marketing teams, and distributor teams to develop innovative activities to achieve sales targets and to allow the business gain market share and differentiate from its competitors.
- Maintain and develop relationships with KOLS and strategically important clinical and economic stakeholders.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the needs and objectives of customers and stakeholders on all levels, both clinical and economic, in order to develop tailored solutions which maximise market gain potential.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors products, activities, and strategies in the French Market.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Degree.
- At least five years relevant experience.
- Respiratory therapy experience, including respiratory training and responsibility.
- Have the capacity to gain in-depth product and procedure knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders within the ICU, Emergency room, and wards.
- Resident within France (must live within designated geographical region).
- Business travel within France > 70%.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alice Atkinson at +44 2038542471 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An innovative biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Scientist.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Science Head, based in their office in China.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Pharmacologist who will join their team in Shanghai.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Clinician for their office in Shanghai.
Sofia City, Bulgaria
An international contract research organisation is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Document Associate (CDA) III.