Clinical Study Manager
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Study Manager to their office in the UK. The organisation works across a range of therapeutic sectors, including oncology, neurology, and gastroenterology. This position is an exciting opportunity to work with a global establishment that discovers and develops innovative therapies to help address unmet medical needs.
- Setting objectives, delivering results and implementing policies and operational targets that have a direct impact on the work unit or operational outcome.
- Implementing no cost centre budget management responsibility.
- Executing work procedures in a project context.
- Consistently exercising judgment and discretion within generally defined procedures.
- Technical expert with enough expertise and experience to be considered for sensitive or complex assignments.
- Developing solutions, utilising creativity and ingenuity.
- Presenting concepts, facts, and reporting to mid-level internal and external clients to advise of key trends and issues.
- Contacting clients and external vendors and troubleshooting routine client inquiries.
- Directing the activity of a work team project within the department.
- Working is completed under limited supervision.
Skills and Requirements:
- Represents the organisation as a prime contact for technical matters of significant complexity.
- May have responsibility for the management of highly skilled professional employees.
- Work may include policy changes or recommendations.
- Individual contributor with specialised knowledge.
- Demonstrates an easily discernible impact on the job area and expected results.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at 0207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.