Clinical Study Manager - HIV
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager for a pharmaceutical company located in Research Triangle Park, NJ. Successful candidate will directly contribute to the start-up of critical Epidemiology studies being conducted across multiple countries and sites.
- Provide operations support for late phase/phase 4 studies conducted by the team including providing needed documentation for IRB/ethics committee submissions and site start up.
- Oversee contracting process between the Company and external suppliers (CROs).
- Manage study budgets and ensuring prompt payment of invoices.
- Schedule and attending regular study team meetings with external suppliers (CROs).
- Provide additional operational support to the Company Epidemiology team as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree
- Background in pharmaceutical/CRO industry
- 3 + years of post-graduate experience in project/study management (experience in late phase/phase 4 studies is a plus)
- Familiarity with regulatory and healthcare compliance guidelines/policies
- Ability to balance multiple and complex tasks, and effectively perform in a matrix environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.