Clinical Scientist - PHARMA
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a Clinical Scientist to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel. The organisation is known internationally for their work in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics and their focus on scientific advancement. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Assist in the timely medically and scientifically sound development of the clinical development plan.
- Ensure GCP and Standard Operating Procedures are followed.
- Ensure correct data interpretation including interim and final study reports before they are approved.
- Close and frequent interactions with a number of other functions including operations, biometrics, safety, regulatory affairs, and medical affairs.
- Close and frequent, but remote interactions with other members of the global team located in the UK and in South San Francisco.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have an advanced degree, preferably a Phd.
- Must have experience working on multi-functional global development teams.
- Preferable to have experience in drug development within the biopharmaceutical industry and/or prior experience in running trials in the Neurology space.
- Must be able to evaluate, interpret and synthesise scientific data, and can verbally present and critically discuss clinical trial data in internal and external meetings.
- You're someone who wants to influence your own development.
- You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
- Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good time management, client-focused and strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Anna Bigiotti at +44 203 854 2470 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.