ProClinical is currently advertising for a Clinical Scientist job at a consultation and medical device company that specialises in early-phase medical device innovation.
This role is responsible for clinical science deliverables on one or more clinical trials. The Clinical Scientist is a key member of the Clinical Study Team, and their main responsibilities include operating all clinical trial activities.
Job and Responsibilities:
- Providing scientific expertise to produce clinical study protocols.
- Partnering with data management to develop data review plans.
- Working with Research Leaders for clinical research activities and portfolio management.
- Developing study-related materials, e.g., protocol, statistical analysis plans, publications, etc.
- Supporting clinical activities, and other study related tasks, as well as applicable department study-related procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in a Life Sciences field.
- At least 3 years of clinical research, or related technical experience, required.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Good Clinical Practices.
- Proven scientific writing skills, along with the ability to evaluate, interpret and present complex clinical science data.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jay Foster on +44 203 752 0309or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Data Scientist position
ProClinical is working with a Swiss Biotech Company that is seeking a Formulation and DP Development Lead to be based in Lausanne on a permanent basis.
ProClinical is advertising a new Regulatory Affairs Study Start Up Specialist position.
US$0.00 - US$73000.00 per annum
Santa Ana, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Lead Clinical Study Assistant (CSA)
ProClinical is happy to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Scientist position
A leading global pharmaceutical company has a new vacancy for a Research Associate - Vaccine to join their expanding Cambridge, MA team.
ProClinical is recruiting for a large global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas
In dieser Rolle arbeiten Sie im Tandem mit Ihrem Vertriebskollegen
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a Clinical Scientist to be based in Milan on a permanent basis.
Up to RMB ¥1200000 per annum
ProClinical is working with a large-scale pharmaceutical company that is seeking a Clinical Science Director to be based in Shanghai or Beijing on a permanent basis.